The entire front parking/car rider/bus loop have changed. As you can see by the map there will be some adjusting to do to ensure we have the best possible arrival and dismissal. Please bear with us as we try to perfect this new system over the following few weeks. We will have car rider information in each classroom and at the entry table for you to pick up. Please be sure to stop by the office if you have any questions.
- The bus loop has been moved to the East side of the building (old car rider loop). The buses will now be entering this loop from Wildbriar. We ask that during arrival and dismissal, cars let the buses turn onto Nashua without blocking them in on Wildbriar. Do not park along the bus entrance or inside of the new bus loop.
- There are two new entrances off of Nashua now that will enter into the new car rider loop. These two entrances will allow for cars to double up as the come around the loop. Once in front of the building, a single lane will be formed to pick up your child. We will once again, call all car riders from the cafeteria as you arrive.
- When exiting the loop onto Nashua, there will be a right turn lane as well as a left turn lane.
- You will not be able to enter the car rider loop from Glen Hendren (next to the parking lot). This will not be allowed as it will interfere in the dismissal of students to the correct location for pick up.
- We do have parking in front of the building now as well as handicap parking. There are now three available places to park while visiting our school or picking up/dropping off your child. The upper parking lot by Glen Hendren, the lower parking lot, next to the Kindergarten playground and water tower, and now the parking spaces in front of the building.
- We ask that you do not block the car rider line if you are just picking up or dropping off, please park in a designated parking space. Please walk your child into the building if dropping off after school is already in progress. This is for the safety of your child.
- Do not use the Church next to our school as a loading zone. All car riders need to be picked up in the car loop for safety reasons.